Happy Independence Day to our American friends and members! The Fourth of July seems an appropriate day to announce that you can now choose to pay for your Gold Membership in US dollars.
Joan Butts Bridge is an Australian-based business, but we have members from all around the world. To assist our US-based members, we can now offer Gold Memberships that are billed in US dollars.
For US-based members, switching to a US Dollar plan can help avoid foreign bank fees and fluctuating exchange rates.
The US Dollar Memberships available include:
- Gold Member (USD) $15 USD
- Gold 6 Months (USD) $85 USD
- Gold Annual Plan (USD) $165 USD
All memberships are recurring, but members can cancel their subscription at any time.
If you are a new member, or are currently on a free plan, you can join the USD Gold Memberships at anytime via the Join Page.
How to switch from an existing Subscription to a USD Gold Membership
If you would like to switch from your current Australian billed membership to a US dollars membership, follow these steps:
- Click on the black Your Account button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Under the Billing section, click on the View or cancel plans link.
- Cancel your existing Gold Membership. Your subscription will be valid until the end of the current billing period.
- Once your subscription has expired, you will be able to sign up again with the US Dollars account.
If you have any problems switching your membership over, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you!