TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of this site
- Joan Butts Bridge is the owner and operator of this site.
- By using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions. Your use of the site indicates you accept and agree to abide by these terms as they appear at the time of use.
- Joan Butts Bridge and its partners will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your membership or your use of or access to this website.
Content and functionality
- Joan Butts Bridge may alter, suspend or discontinue this site or any functions or content at any time with or without notice to users and to the full extent permitted by law and subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, Joan Butts Bridge will not be liable to any user or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- At times, Joan Butts Bridge will allow users to access and download certain content. Such content may not be available at all times in the future. Joan Butts Bridge has no liability to users to continue access to this content.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this site belongs to Joan Butts Bridge or its partners. All content on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, download, print and share or republish anything from this website without the copyright owners' permission.
Joan Butts Bridge Members
There are three levels of Membership, Free, Silver and Gold. Your active Joan Butts Bridge account indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Your Joan Butts Bridge account will be valid on receipt by Joan Butts Bridge of your completed application. You will receive confirmation of your account via your nominated email address.
Each user can sign in using their nominated email address and password. Each account is assigned to a single user. You must ensure that your username and password remain secure and are only shared with residents of your household. However, you agree that your username will not be used by more than four devices concurrently. You are responsible for all use, activities and charges associated with your account.
Your username and password are not otherwise transferable.
Your account may be used for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
The free membership plan requires no payment or payment details. You free account will continue to exist until cancelled by you or by Joan Butts Bridge. You can cancel your account anytime via the Your Member page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Silver and Gold Membership
The Silver and Gold Membership accounts require payment for continued access. Payments are processed online via Stripe, a secure credit card payment system. Alternative payment methods can be arranged for the annual Gold Membership plan by contacting email@example.com.
You may cancel your Silver or Gold Membership at anytime. When you cancel, you will be able to access the content and functions associated with your member level for the remainder of the billing period. Unless you cancel your membership, recurring payments will continue as scheduled. We are under no obligation to provide a refund if you change your mind about accessing the Online School of Bridge or unlimited bridge hands.
Joan Butts Bridge may cancel your subscription at any time on reasonable notice. Where cancellation by us is due to your breach of our terms and conditions, we are under no obligation to provide any refund or notice.
The price of the membership, including where applicable any introductory pricing for a specified period will be displayed at the time of purchase. All prices include GST unless otherwise specified.
Joan Butts Bridge may change membership prices by giving 28 days prior notice to you. This will not apply to current billing cycles for membership plans. Once new pricing takes effect News may alter your automatic payment arrangements accordingly.
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org